Here is how to customize Bigcharts using the advanced chart settings
You need to take a couple of minutes to input one-time settings to customize the chart view. Now, what you see on your computer is consistent with the explanations on this site.
This link for the 6-month TSX chart will open in a new window in the the advanced settings mode.
Follow these steps to customize the chart:
- Select SMA (3-Line ) in the drop-down list. This is the setting for three simple moving averages.
- Input 10,20,40 which is 10-day, 20-day, and 40-day simple moving averages.
- Select Volume in the drop-down list.
- Select OBV in the drop-down list. This is on balance volume which will be discussed in future posts.
- Select MACD in the drop-down list. This is a momentum indicator. I do use other indicators in this option like RSI.
- Select Candlestick , Default and Big for the chart style.
- Select Store Chart Settings. This will set a cookie on your computer.
Now the settings are stored on your computer and will link properly from the posts.
I will discuss these advanced settings and others in future posts.