Spinning top candlestick represents indecision
Reference the last chart analysis for the TSX Index based on the monthly logarithmic chart.
Reference the last chart analysis based on the weekly candlestick chart.
Relevant articles from the Web:
- How to Get Safe Annual Payouts of 7% — Barron’s, Nov 21, 2011
- RIM surges after Birinyi picks it for 2012 — Financial Post, Nov 29, 2011
- 4 scenarios for oil if Israel attacks Iran —Financial Post, Nov 29, 2011
- Markets post biggest daily gains since March 2009 — Financial Post, Nov 30, 2011
- Markets brace for possible attack on Iran — Globe Investor, Nov 30, 2011
- A five-point reality check on the market euphoria — Globe and Mail, Nov 30, 2011
- Goldman’s top investing picks for 2012 — Financial Post, Nov 30, 2011
The main purpose of TradeOnline.ca is a starting point for your own chart analysis. Technical analysis serves as a guidepost in your daily investment analysis and is used in conjunction with fundamental analysis. There is no magic formula for making profits when you trade online in the stock market. We are all students of the market, and one should never give up reviewing and learning the basics. Visit the Advanced Chart Settings and customize BigCharts so you can review different time periods.
Note: This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The chart snippets are from BigCharts.com which I recommend and have used for fifteen years. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2011 TradeOnline.ca