Can the TSX Index break the resistance level of 12,500?
Reference the recent chart analyses for the TSX Index:
- Spinning top candlestick represents indecision — posted Nov 29
- TSX Index long-term logarithmic chart to ponder the big picture — posted Nov 22
- TSX Index closed below support of 12,000 highlighting the reversal of roles — posted Nov 21
- Double Top Pattern: Did you heed the warning? — posted Nov 13
- Harami Cross on the weekly chart of the TSX Index — posted Nov 4
What are the critical support levels for the TX Index?
Relevant articles from the Web:
- A clear-cut case for buying stocks
- Five stock-ing stuffers for dividend lovers
- Investors going it alone online
- Eurozone facts and rumours move markets ahead of summit
- Moody’s downgrades outlook for paper and forest products industry
- Five economic themes to watch for in 2012
The main purpose of TradeOnline.ca is a starting point for your own chart analysis. Technical analysis serves as a guidepost in your daily investment analysis and is used in conjunction with fundamental analysis. There is no magic formula for making profits when you trade online in the stock market. We are all students of the market, and one should never give up reviewing and learning the basics. Visit the Advanced Chart Settings and customize BigCharts so you can review different time periods.
Note: This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The chart snippets are from BigCharts.com which I recommend and have used for fifteen years. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2011 TradeOnline.ca