Key support and resistance levels for copper
DR. Copper has a PhD in economics and is known to predict the economic turning points better than any economist. I have identified the key points to monitor on the copper chart which is currently in a consolidation range. You will have to make the appropriate trading decisions when the chart breaks to the upside or downside. Dr. Copper is still evaluating the data and a decision is pending.
Reference the last chart analysis posted October 20, 2012 when $3.00 was identified as the major support level.
View Kitco for updated charts and other time periods.
Relevant articles picked from the Web:
- What The World’s Commodities Will Do This Year? — Business Insider — March 29, 2012
- Labrador Trough a promising play in iron ore — Globe Investor — March 27, 2012
- Commodities look to simmer not boil this year — Financial Post — March 27, 2012
- Copper prices rise, but on track for weekly loss — Reuters – MARCH 23, 2012
- Copper ETFs In Focus: 5 Ways To Play Metal — Seeking Alpha — December 5, 2011
- How to use ETFs to play copper — Financial Post — February 28, 2011
Note: This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The chart snippets are from BigCharts.com which I recommend and have used for fifteen years. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2012 TradeOnline.ca