TSX must hold 12,000 or will test 11,500
What more can I say to describe the above chart: the TSX Index has a negative technical profile. It is the worst performing index outside of France. Yes, it has been a real dog last year and so far this year.
Reference the last chart analysis for the TSX Index.
Relevant articles picked from the Web:
- Canadian energy firms deal with weak pricing — FP — April 25, 2012
- Energy sector awaits risk rebound — FP — April 24, 2012
- PowerShares to launch Canada’s first high volatility ETFs — Globe — April 23, 2012
- Analysts turn bullish on Suncor — Globe — April 23, 2012
- Natural gas: What are the bulls thinking? — FP — April 23, 2012
Note: This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The chart snippets are from BigCharts.com which I recommend and have used for fifteen years. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2012 TradeOnline.ca