Zinc One Year Chart
Reference the last chart analysis for Zinc.
Zinc is the fourth most common metal in use, trailing only iron, aluminium, and copper with an annual production of about 13 million tonnes.
“Technical Analysis is about probabilities.”
Note: Click on HOME for updated postings. This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts and other technical indicators including volume, moving averages and oscillators. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2016 TradeOnline.ca
Here is how to customize Bigcharts using the advanced chart settings
You need to take a couple of minutes to input one-time settings to customize the chart view. Now, what you see on your computer is consistent with the explanations on this site.
This link for the 6-month TSX chart will open in a new window in the the advanced settings mode.
Follow these steps to customize the chart:
- Select SMA (3-Line ) in the drop-down list. This is the setting for three simple moving averages.
- Input 10,20,40 which is 10-day, 20-day, and 40-day simple moving averages.
- Select Volume in the drop-down list.
- Select OBV in the drop-down list. This is on balance volume which will be discussed in future posts.
- Select MACD in the drop-down list. This is a momentum indicator. I do use other indicators in this option like RSI.
- Select Candlestick , Default and Big for the chart style.
- Select Store Chart Settings. This will set a cookie on your computer.
Now the settings are stored on your computer and will link properly from the posts.
I will discuss these advanced settings and others in future posts.