Support and resistance levels for Dundee REIT
Dundee Reit has been one of my core holdings over the past two years. And I was fortunate to own a significant position in Whiterock REIT when it was acquired by Dundee. The major trend is still up for Dundee but it will have to break resistance of $37.50, the March high, to continue the uptrend. The May 3 earnings release could be the catalyst for the breakout above resistance. If not, there will be a test of the $35.00 support level.
Reference my last chart analysis for Dundee REIT which was posted on May 9, 2011.
Visit the corporate website to review the fundamental data.
Relevant articles picked from the Web:
- REITs still rolling on strong fundamentals — Globe — August 2, 2012
- Scotia Plaza makes Dundee a high-powered office REIT — Globe — May 23, 2012
- Scotiabank seals deal to sell Toronto headquarters for $1.27-billion — FP — May 22, 2012
- Canadian Real Estate Trusts Surge Near Five-Year High — Bloomberg — April 26, 2012
- Why big investors are eyeing real estate investment trusts — Globe — April 24, 2012
- Why REITs are roaring despite rate threat — FP — April 24, 2012
- REITs still attractive with market in check — FP — March 8, 2012
Note: This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The chart snippets are from BigCharts.com which I recommend and have used for fifteen years. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2012 TradeOnline.ca