Waiting for a resolution of the lateral trading range
Reference the last chart analysis for the TSX Index.
Relevant articles picked from the Web:
- Moody’s: “The oil-price boom is fading” — Globe — June 28, 2012
- Canada’s natural gas firms in takeover crosshairs amid Petronas-Progress Energy deal — FP — June 28, 2012
- Encana shares jump on Petronas bid for rival — FP — June 28,2012
- Electrify your dividends with power company stocks — Globe — June 27, 2012
- Buy and Hold Investing: Lessons from Japan — FP — June 27, 2012
- Fiscal integration key to containing eurozone crisis: TD Bank report — FP — June 27, 2012
Note: This technical analysis is for educational purposes so you can learn to trade online using candlestick charts. Please conduct your own chart analysis or consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions. The chart snippets are from BigCharts.com which I recommend and have used for fifteen years. The author of this article may hold long or short positions in the featured stock or index.
© 2012 TradeOnline.ca